Mezzanine Racking is designed based on medium and heavy-duty racks, using racks as floor support, dividing the storage space into a unique multiple storey racking system. Gaining space with height, making full use of the vertical space of the warehouse to greatly increase the number of storage spaces. Can be used with forklifts and lifting platforms to facilitate storage or picking tasks. Applicable to tall warehouses, small cargo, manual operation and large quantity storage.
• High efficiency space usage
• Main structure is constructed with medium-sized racks with good structure and stability.
• Adjustable flooring height
• Beam and up-right connection, easy assembly
• Galvanized steel flooring
• Usually can be designed to be a 2 or more-storey structure, with stairs, cargo lifts, etc.